Wednesday, November 16, 2011

With Sympathy...

I do believe these are the hardest cards to make, especially so when it's for a family member. Recently, I had an Uncle pass away suddenly.  Though I haven't seen him in a few years, I'll always remember him smiling and enjoying life. He will definitely be missed. I made some sympathy cards for his boys (I guess I should call them men at this stage of our life!) I tried to make the cards masculine looking by embossing them with an argyle folder. But not sure if that really worked or not. Oh and I also added an FSL angel in each card.

That's it for tonight. I'll post some pics of something I have been working on for a while now tomorrow. So if you get the chance stop back by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow these are absolutely gorgeous cards!!!!! Very classy and you did an excellent job on these. Sorry to hear about your uncle!!!!!!

Deloris said...

Paula....Yes Sympathy cards are
difficult but I think these are perfect...tell me about your angels...did you make them....love
the concept....Hugs Deloris

Anonymous said...

I think these are just perfect...and the angels make it complete.