Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pieces of Me's Aloha RAK

i
I participated in Jen's Aloha RAK for May over at Pieces of Me.  We were to make something with the theme of flowers for our RAK partner.  Although I haven't done one of these before, I thought "why not now". It was actually fun trying to think of ideas. I decided to make a card using a digi-stamp from CC Designs (it's one of my favorite stamps!). I colored her with my Copics, of course! I also made a seed card holder, and put 4 seed packets in it (I think it's 4, maybe 3, I forget, LOL). I packaged the seed holder with a set of garden gloves and put in a small cellophane bag I had from Michaels.  I couldn't stop there, then I made a post-it note holder and topped it with a flower and used my I-Top to put a homemade brad in the center.  And lastly, I made her 2 FSL (free standing lace) flowers. I really hope Gail (my RAK partner) is happy with what I sent her.  (oh and we were to send 5 stamped images of our choice.)

No comments: