Monday, May 31, 2010

Mallie's Best Friend!






Friday was Mallie's best friend's birthday. Mallie is our 2-1/2 year old beagle and Einstein is her "bestest" friend and he turned 4 on Friday. (oh and Einstein is a Bichon Frise). When I saw this "beagle" svg file from Denise (you can find the file here!) i knew I had to have it. I thought it was perfect for Einstein's birthday card. We also gave Einstein a glass cookie jar and filled with his favorite treats. I had etched some doggie things on the jar! (Einstein really liked the cookies and his "parents" really liked the cookie jar!)   They play so good together and it really tires Mallie out and she sleeps so much better after a day of playing with Einstein (which means I sleep much better, too)  I thought of this picture as soon as I saw the file Denise had made, it isn't a perfect match, but I think it's very close.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: