Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day!!



Here is the card I made for my Mother this year for Mother's Day.  I was able to see her but not under the best of circumstances. My grandmother had passed away the Thursday before and we had the service for her on Mother's Day.  But I was able to spend time with family so that was the good part of the day.  For the card, I used "Tilda picking flowers" stamp (which you can get here - Cindy has the MOST incredible customer service you could ever imagine!!!).  I colored her with my copics and used a little bit of stickles on her to give her a little more glam! I also used some flower soft for the flowers to add just a little more dimension.  My Mother's favorite color is orange and she LOVES flowers so I try to add this to every card I do for her (OK so she is probably getting a bit tired of the orange cards and flowers -  note to self - use something else for next card!) 
Hope all you Mothers out there had a wonderful Day!

No comments: