Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I really need to start updating my blog more regularly! Though I guess I say that every time and don't do it.   I'll make this my New Year's resolution...it isn't too late to do that, is it?  I'll start now :) I had to make a Valentine's Day card for a swap and needed to use red, white and pink. So of course I make a card using pink and white and completely left off red!  Luckily I realized this and made a card with RED and pink...yep forgot white...so I added a quick sentiment tab in white (and the inside of card had white.)  I think this card can count for red, white and pink now (note to self, pay closer attention to details, lol).  On this card, I used the Altenew 3D flower dies and The Greetery's Shiplap Builder Die which I have a serious love affair with!!!

 
And it wouldn't be me if I didn't complete the inside :)

It's a rainy and cold Saturday so off to play some. 

2 comments:

loz said...

WOW!! Stunning card Paula.. My new year's resolution every year is not to make resoultions and I succed every year..As it is chinese new year you can start today..Loz

Sandy said...

Well look who is in my email today!! It is so nice to see you again Miss Paula. Your card, both inside and out, is absolutely gorgeous!!
How are things down south Sugar? I am not blogging but I sure am watching my favorite people!!
Sandy xx