Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy HOWL-o-ween!

 It's November! Like...how? I mean I'm glad this year is finally getting close to ending 'cuz goodness, we need a new year but time just seems to be going so quick.   But since it is November 1st, I guess that means I can post a Howl-o-ween card, LOL. (I forgot to post it earlier). I got this great stamp from Magnolia so I just had to ink her up!!!! And who better to give a card to than my Mom.  

And what's scarier than flowers? right? ha-ha.  I didn't have any black flowers so I used my copics and colored one.   Gotta use what I have.

And now for the inside:

And yes, I "decorated" the inside of the card too. I just feel like it's not done if the inside of the card is left blank.  What do you think? Do you finish the inside of card? Or just leave it blank??

Oh you can't tell but my ghost glows! I had some Martha Stewart Glow-In-th-Dark glitter from years ago. I wasn't sure it would still work but it did. Not the greatest of pics, but how do you take a pic of this???

Signing off for now, but will be back soon with another card I just finished up.  Happy November everyone!
 




No comments: