Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Mother's Day and Magnolia

I made a card! Actually I've made a few lately that I'll post over the next few days.  I even surprised my Mom with a Mother's Day card.  And I'm getting excited about making cards again...lately I just haven't had the desire to make anything (well other than some face masks, I'll leave that for another time). but now I'm energized and excited.  So stay tuned...I'm hoping to post a lot more often (you're officially warned now, ha-ha).
So on to the card...I used a Magnolia image that I hadn't inked up before and loved coloring her. I kinda forgot how therapeutic coloring is.
It's very orange, can you guess my Mother's favorite color? ;)

Hope to see you again!

7 comments:

qtquilter said...

Oh Paula, she is adorable!
Hugs, Gail

Janie Printz said...

Hi pretty lady, it makes my heart happy when I see a new post from you. My good friend Ruth Ann & I we’re just talking yesterday how we loved our sweet little Magnolia images & neither of us have used them in soooo long. Thanks for the inspiration & such a delightful card. Hope you are well & looking forward to your next creation...

Anonymous said...

Wow Paula...this is sooo pretty...but then all of your cards are pretty....I love this....I bet your Mom loved it also....

Penny Duncan said...

Paula...That card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love her!!!!

Tami Putvin said...

SO pretty Paula! love love love the color combo..

Christina Lytle said...

Paula your card is adorable! I love this and so happy to see you blogging again...

Clara said...

Such a cute card. So glad to see you blogging again.