Friday, February 7, 2020

Happy Winter!

It's me!! I made a card, can you believe it? I can't, but I did :)  I had to make a "Winter card with an extra fold" for a SWAP and came up with this. 
and I did say it needed an extra fold...
So I made it into an easel card...
oh, and of course I used a Tilda image...I just love her :)  That's it for now, but I promise to be back soon. I have made some cards that haven't been posted and have another SWAP for this month that I'll post too.  Have a great winter!

6 comments:

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Paula, I love your card and I love the Tilda’s. Haven’t made a card using a Tilda in years but I just might have to start using them again. So good to see your post. Hope you are doing well. It’’s snowing here so the card fits well with our weather here.

Sandy said...

You have definitely won the talent award for the month!
Beautifully created and made Sugar!!!
Sandy xx

Clara said...

The card is just beautiful and perfectly colored. It’s so nice to see you making cards again and even better having you share them with us. Keep it up girl! ��

Janie Printz said...

So wonderful to see a post from you Miss Paula.... You & your delightful creations have been missed. Welcome back my friend.

Christina Lytle said...

Paula Your cards are always so beautiful! Love this one..

loz said...

Gorgeous card paula. maybe covid19 lockdown has us all crafting more..hugs Loz