Saturday, December 4, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD


 WOW, I'm speechless! Tammy over at OBX Cricut Crafting, awarded me with this!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH - this means the world to me! Words won't express how extremely thankful I am to you Tammy!!! Now, I have some responsibilities that come along with this...
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me - You Rock Tammy! ( everyone needs to go to her blog, she does have some of the cutest projects and her video tutorials are awesome, Very easy to follow along with!

      
2). Share 8 things about myself -
Here goes:
     1. I dearly love my husband, Jay. If it wasn't for him, I would be more of a mess than I am now!
     2. I'm a dog person!! I love dogs! I think if I were to win the lottery, I'd adopt LOTS of dogs and have a farm somewhere they could all run and play!
    3.  I'm addicted to sports...it doesn't have to anyone in particular. I love watching them and playing them!  I think it has to do with my overly competitive nature.
   4. I must exercise! I'm one of those sick people who must get up early (4:30-ish) and go work up a sweat! I can't explain it but it makes my day and life a little better every day.
   5. My Family! I just love them.  We may be a little dysfunctional at times, but I think in an odd way, it makes me appreciate them more.  I was sick over Thanksgiving and had my family in town. Everyone stepped in and helped out! Thanks family!!
   6. I'm addicted to blog watching...I get on the computer and find myself stuck just in awe of all the beautiful things that everyone creates!
   7. I love to eat!! I'm a texture eater (hopefully someone understands this 'cause I'm not sure if I can explain it correctly). I eat a lot of things because of the texture not necessarily the taste (???) (And I think this is why I do #4) Oh, and DH is a great COOK!
   8. I believe in God!

3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered

   Ohhh, this is a tough one...I'll think about this one tonight and type it up tomorrow (you'll just have to come back and see who I pick)

4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

   Be on the lookout tomorrow my fellow crafties!!

No comments: