Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Having Fun with new Card styles



Well, at least new to me.  I made a shaker card and a shadow card! Wow - they are so much fun to make!! I will definitely be making more in the future! (watch out family, you're about to get bombarded with cards, LOL)

Here is the shaker card I did for my niece's 6th birthday! I realize a little too late that I had too much of the "shaker material" , i.e. microbeads.  Oh well, I'll know better next time!


And here is my shadow card. I was a little intimidated with this at first, but once I started playing..... I used a digi stamp for the little girl from Chi Chi Memories.  This is a card I made for my niece's friend's birthday. I embroidered a cute fish on a beach towel for her so I thought I would throw in a card if my niece wants to give it to her.

I'm really looking forward to trying out new styles. I'll post as I play!

No comments: