Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Once Upon A Time...

there was the cutest lil Princess...don't you just love this image?!  She is so adorable! OK, she's not technically a Princess but a fairy, since her name is Fairy Twila (and you can get your very own fairy at CC Designs...and she's a digi stamp, so instant gratification!).  Anyhoo, I had to do a card with a fairytale theme and as soon as I saw her I knew I just had to ink her up.  Now, if I could just figure out how to get her to grant me my wishes!!
It's a simple card for me, but I thought it had just the right amount of embelllies so I stopped myself.  And I didn't want to take away from the fairy herself :)
And this is about the only other picture I got of this cutie.  Just gives me an excuse to have her show up on another card one day...
Hope everyone is staying safe and sane in this crazy world!

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Paula this is just delightful!!! Any little princess would love to get her in the mail. Hope you & yours are doing well in this crazy time in our lives. I think of you often....
hugs from Montana

Clara said...

Such an adorable card with just the right amount of embellishments! Love the castle and little fairy princess. :)