Sunday, January 20, 2019

Thank You just doesn't seem enough

HELLO! I don't even know where to begin. The last few years have been interesting.  I lost interest in crafting for a while and really struggled with just making the simplest of cards. Then last year I had a lot of health issues to deal with but I think it's all behind me now.  I had fun making this and am eager to make more!!! 
I made this for my sister who helped me get through last year.   It doesn't come close to what she did for me but at least when she uses any of this, she'll know she is the best sister ever!!!
So enough chatting, here's the Thank you card I made and of course I broke out a Tilda to get me started.
and of course I didn't stop there, I made a lip balm holder to match (from MFT, I love these!!!) and made a We R Memory Keepers Happy Jig "thanks" to tag along...
And yep, didn't stop there.  I made her a lot of goodies to use (her fav colors are pink and light blue)
So that's it for me today but I do promise to start back posting now that I found my mojo and enjoying playing.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Look at you go!!!!! Beautiful card and so glad to see you Paula!
Sorry about your health issues - most of us have them at one time or another! You are so talented in all you do!
Love,
Sandy xx

Chrisboldo said...

Wow, awesome card and what a bunch of coolgifts you made also! Such Talent, I'm so impressed. TFS

Hugs
Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Clara said...

Beautiful card and gifts. Glad to see you back crafting and posting on your blog! You go girl!!

grace said...

Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!

Janie Printz said...

Hi sweet lady, your card is totally adorable & the gifts are super cute & so handy to have. Nothing better than something made from the heart. I’m so terribly sorry to hear you have been having health issues. You are much too young & beautiful to have any kind of problems. I’ve tried to send several messages but I must not have your correct email. Please take care & know you are thought of in the nicest of ways. Hugs, Janie

Christina Lytle said...

I am sure your sister loved all of this.... Very beautiful!