Saturday, November 12, 2016

I'm alive!!

No, my blog hasn't been hacked, it is ME! Really, it is (trust me).  I can't believe how long I have completely ignored this blog, but NO LONGER. Nope, I'm going to be posting more often, YES I will post more often (maybe if I say this a few times, I'll actually do it!). But you must hold me to it, k? I have made a few cards during my absence, just too darn lazy to post them I guess.  But #noexcuses, I can do this! I'll stop rambling and just post pics, Enjoy!!
This was a Halloween card I made for a SWAP in my of my Yahoo Groups.  Used the MFT Witch Way is the Candy stamp (I think that's what it's called).
Another card I made for a SWAP, this one is for Scarecrows and Sunflowers.  Great excuse to break out Tilda.   Need more practice coloring but I'm working on it (and having fun!).
Last SWAP card for October was the Letter B. Although this one was the simplest, I think it took me the longest time.  I seem to struggle with CAS cards!! It's a real struggle.  I'll keep working on it, and maybe it won't take me forever to do.
Oops, I forgot about this one.  It was anything goes and I was to send it to Jackie who happens to live in Wisconsin.  Now usually it's cold in October so I thought it would be cute to send this card, but they were a bit warm when it arrived. (and again, this is a MFT image, gosh I just love them all!)
So this is it for now, but I'll return shortly and post more that I haven't gotten around too. Just didn't want to bombard you all at once with too many ;).
Enjoy the weekend and have fun! Until next time...

6 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I'm so thrilled to see you posting again ... Yes girl, it's been a long time but it's wonderful to see your oh so cute cards. Love the little witch & Scarecrow... I'm holding you to keep posting...
hugs, Janie

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Paula, Paula it's so good to see you posting again have really missed your cute cards. Now that you and Janie are back posting that means I need to get my ducks in a row and get back to making cards and posting on my blog.....Oh you guys what are you doing to me. Now for your cards they are all so cute but I have to say the Tilda Scarecrow is by far my favorite....love that Tilda. Now when can I expect to see your next post? Hugs, Ruth Ann

Sandy said...

Hey!!!!! My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw your post! Welcome home Paula. I have always loved your makes and the ones you showed us today are a sweet as ever! It really is good to see you!
Sandy xx


loz said...

I almost fell off my chair when I saw your post paula. it has been a Long Long time.. I am sure you will be posting regularly from now on ...loL...All Beautiful cards You have made... Loz

Clara said...

Amazed to see you posted to your blog. Great cards as always...keep posting!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.