Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Adorable Tossa

Me again! I know,  I know, can you believe it?  Well I have to first admit this is a card I made a while back but kinda forgot to post it....oops.  Better late than never, right?  And it's actually a winning card, too.  I entered this in a sketch challenge and won! So what that I was the only entry, doggone it, I still won, right..right?
Without further delay, here's the prize worthy card, hee-hee.
I used a Bildmalarna stamp, Tossa with flowers (I think that's the name). Isn't she just adorable! The coloring is a blend of my Copics and the Spectrum Noirs. I love that I can mix the 2, lets me have more colors to play with.
I couldn't find the right flowers so made me up some just like I wanted.  I used a Marianne Die, LR0196 (for the yellow and green polka dot flower) which you buy from Darlene! Have I mentioned lately she rocks!! Great service and great prices...who can ask for anything more!
 Well alrighty now, that's it for me. But I will be back this weekend with some new creations! Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Very pretty Paula, love thelayout, the colors and this cute image! lovely flower to match. FAbulous. Hugs.

cathylynn said...

Hey Paula I think I saw this on the challenge that you won. I wondered why you never posted it. It's a real beauty!!! I think that was one of my very first stamps that I bought when I got into this addiction. You colored her beautifully! And... those flowers and stick pins are gorgeous!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Unknown said...

Hi Paula it's been awhile!!!! I just saw all the wonderful creations that I have missed!!!! Wow what talent you have!!!!!Everyone of your creations is stunning!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!! Wow!!!

Janie Printz said...

Oh my gosh girl this is SWEET !! Love that little image & you KNOW you really know how to color no matter what medium you're using ...
Your flowers are wonderful & those stick pins are gorgeous. They look like they came out of my bead box ... Only differece is you ACTUALLY make something with your beads, mine just lay they waiting to be put on a pin ... hmmmm guesss it's about time I quit babying my back & get back to work ... Ya think !!!
Great little card & love the color combo!!! WOW that took all the energy I had guess I'd better go lay down for a minute & catch my breath ...
Janie

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Your card is fantastic, love the yellow color.
Have a super great day.
Blessings Doreen

Sandy said...

Beautiful!! I do love your polka dot flowers and I must admit - I love homemade flowers most of all! I am not surprised that is is an award winning card. As far as I am concerned Paula, all your work is award winning! Beautifully done! I will send my grandkids down to work with you in your craft room. Now how long did you say you could keep them?
Sandy

Anonymous said...

I just love your polka dot flower. Could you please show us newbies how you made it?
Thanks for sharing!