Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Ahh, another Christmas has come and gone. It has been one of those years that I'm glad is coming to an end!  I have big plans for 2012, let's hope they all work out (keeping my fingers crossed). This will be a quick post (well, one reason is I'm so cold, my fingers can barely type, LOL - seriously!!)  These pics are what I gave the girls in my office. It's the Haute Tote template from Creations by AR (love these little bags, so easy to make!!). I just put in some little goodies that I picked up here and there (notepad, hand cream, chocolates, lip balm, fingernail file..) Oh, and I added a FSL bookmark to each bag in their color but did that after I took the pictures (so you'll have to use your imagination to see these, LOL).  Almost forgot, I added a little candle that has the stamped image on it as does the Tote (just gotta match!!).
There is a total of 6. Now I don't know what is happening to my pictures of late, but I promise you the cardstock matches to the DP much better in person than what the pics show.
 The Pink and green:
The Light Blue:
The Purple (and I do promise you, the purples match so much better than this picture shows!!)
The pink and blue:
The green one.....
And can't forget red:
Ok, that's it for this year.  I must really go and find  my mojo...it has apparently left me and didn't even leave me a note :(
Happy New Year everyone and see you back here next year!

11 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Paula, if your Mojo is missing I can't even imagine what you would whip up if you found it. These are wonderful ! I wish I worked at your office so I would be the lucky recipient ... I love those candles & made a few quite some time ago but not sure I even remember how to start. Super cute gifts ....
Janie xxx

Jennie said...

I am sure the girls you work with are thrilled1 Fabulous as always.

Sharon said...

Wish I worked with you. These are stunning gifts. Just a suggestion, not that there's anything wrong with your pics... I have Picasa 3 downloaded onto my PC, so when I upload my pics I can Edit them in Picasa to look just as you see them. Hope this helps. Sharon

loz said...

Stunning gifts Paula..Loz

Anonymous said...

Oh Paula...amazing as usual....I am sure your mojo will return...it always does and with more creativity than usual...Love you lady.

Shoshi said...

What a gorgeous collection of bags, Paula! Such lovely colours! It's a very pretty template.

Wishing you all the best for 2012,
Shoshi

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, Paula, you have some gorgeous gift sets here....wow!

DutchPaperCrafts said...

Can I come work for you , PLEASE??? LOL. Paula your talent always amazes me. Wonderful work!

Unknown said...

Paula love love these projects of yours!!!!!! What a fabulous way to end the year!!!!! love your creativity!!!!!! Happy New year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!!

Sandy said...

Oh wow and double wow! Such delightful gifts. You are one talented young lady. Like you, I have big plans for this new year. I think this is going to be a very good year - I can feel it in my bones. I have found that the cards do look so much prettier for real than they look in the pictures.
Happy New Year Paula!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Paula these are just awesome! I love that you have made stes of everything they look so pretty together. Happy New Year!
Hugs Julie P