Monday, July 25, 2011

11 Years and counting....

Ok, this will be a quick post because I have another card I'm trying to finish up today and get in the mail tomorrow.  It's an anniversary card I made for my DH, Jay.  It's been 11 years...WOW, I still can't believe it's been that long...(well, OK on some days, maybe it does feel that way, hee-hee).  I used a stamp that I have had for ages and yet never inked up. And now I can't remember the name of it.....hold on, let me go check..here it is, It's by Gillian Anderson and called "crush on you". The papers are digi and again...can't remember by who.

I'm entering this card in a couple of challenges, wish me luck.
Cute Card Thursday: For His Eyes Only
Papertake Weekley:  Getting Cute

Hope everyone is having a great week. Oh and I'll be posting 2 more cards tomorrow....Come back if you get a chance :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

aaawww, that is ever so cute!
Beautiful card! Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week! Debxx

Sandy said...

Cute as punch and I love the design work and the colors!
Sandy