Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Phew, It's been a month!!

Oh my, where does the time go??? I just saw that it has been almost a month since my last post (and I really was trying to be a better girl about posting). Oh well, it'll just give me something to strive towards, LOL!
I do have somewhat of an excuse, my computer decided to take some time off...It only took me 2-1/2 weeks to reformat it and reload all programs, UGH!! But the best thing was, I do keep all my files on an external hard drive so I didn't lose very much. But of course this got me WAY BEHIND on all my projects....and Halloween sure wasn't going to wait on me!

I had started on my Halloween goodie bags before the computer went belly up, but was anxious to get them finished once the 'puter was running again. Because we live in a gated community we don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters (max is usually 10) so we do a little more for them. So this year, I decided to make some cute bags to put the candy in. The bags were made of felt and I embroidered a Halloween image on it.   I had planned on making some extras to give to co-workers and friends but I think I got carried away (once I got back on them after the computer disaster, I just couldn't stop, HELP!) I ended up with 33 bags ??!!  Well I'll just save some for next year (hey, that means I'm actually ahead of schedule - yeah me!!)
 I also made little tags to put in each bag, just in case they get home and think it's just so darn cute that they might want to buy some for themselves (shameless advertising!!)
 So, thank goodness Halloween is over and I can get started on the other projects I have completely ignored of late!!
Happy Tuesday and I promise I'll start posting more often!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are absoutley adorable I love love them.....