Monday, June 15, 2020

May Flowers

Happy Monday!  Has the world just gone batsh*t crazy or what?  Geesh, I swear I feel like I'm in a twilight Zone show (They are running in the mornings on a cable channel and I'm addicted! Though it really is starting to feel like I'm going to have Rod Serling show up any minute now).  But enough with that...on to my card.  I'm in love with this card! I think because it's so bright and cheery and makes me happy.  I had to make this for a May Flowers swap and though it got to her in June (and that's another story!) but I think it's cheery enough for anytime.  I used the somewhat new Honey Bee Stamps Spring Time Bouquet! I love these dies. Enough chattin from me...
And it wasn't a flat card (surprised? not!)

I did decorate the inside but I guess I forgot to get a pic of that so you can just use your imagination, ha-ha.  That's it for me, for now.  I'll be posting more pics later this week.
Have a safe but fun week.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It is definitely bright and pretty and beautifully made I might add!
Sandy xx

Clara said...

What a great, cheerful card! Those little flowers sure do "pop" on the card.