Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A Ribbon card...

So I had to do a ribbon card for a swap and let me tell you, this card was the hardest for me.   I had  to send it to someone who is very talented with all the distress/oxide etc inks.  I tried so hard to make the card like she does and well, let's just say I'm not as talented as her and it was a mess. I finally just gave up and made her a card in my style (whatever the heck that is, ha-ha).
And I did add a ribbon so it does constitute a ribbon card, right?
I think the Hi die is from MFT, but every time I look at it I see "his".  Do you see "hi" or "his"?  Oh well, it is what it is so...



And of course I had to decorate the inside:
Thanks for looking.  I'll be back with more cards over the next few days.

2 comments:

Enigma Artist said...

Gorgeous card! Too funny about the die... I don't see 'his' but my eyes and brain see "chic"...

Clara said...

Such a pretty card! I really like ribbon on cards and the inside decorated. :)