Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Fever

Yep! I have it.  Not ashamed to admit it.  I am so happy to see the sun come out, temperatures on the rise, the pollen...wait, maybe not ready for the pollen but if that's what it takes to keep this weather, then I'm all in!
Got a new card to show that I had fun making. I love working with bright colors (I have try REALLY hard to make a muted, or shabby chic card...just doesn't come natural to me at all).  But on to the card.  I used a Tiddly Inks Fairy (Fairy Fae Catches A Star) and added some more sparkly stars to bling it up some (can't have to much shiny things on a card with a fairy...right?)
Ok, so you might need some sunglasses to see this one, but I just LOVE yellow and pink together. They scream sunshine to me! And here's another "artistic" view, lol.
This might show the sparkly stars for Fae (Fairies can't have too much sparkles!!).  That's it for me today....I have more cards to post, just need to remember to post them, lol.  Come on back sometime!
Oh, I'd like to enter a couple of challenges this week (and this time I even remembered the rules! hee-hee)

Wild Orchid Challenge:  #100: Bling it up
Tiddly Inks Challenge : #130: Celebrate Spring

Have a happy week and see you back here soon.

16 comments:

Loz said...

STUNNING card Paula...Beautiful coloring..Loz

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at wOC with your adoreable card!

Best regards, Malin

Janie Printz said...

Good morning Paula. Who needs sunshine when we can wake up to a bright sunny creation like this. I love how you matted & offset your papers, that's a great look to show off your beautifully colored little fairy. She looks like she's reaching out to catch a falling star.
hugs, Janie

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

My Oh My Paula this is such a pretty card. Love your little Fairy image and I to love seeing the sun after a long winter. I'm really into the Bling thing so love the bling on this adorable card. All your flowers makes me want to go outside to see if any are coming up here. Great card and wonderful colors. hugs, Ruth Ann

cathylynn said...

Happy Spring Indeed! Paula your card is awesome! Love yellow and pink together and this fairy is a real darling. All makings for a beautiful card!
Hugs, Cathy

Clara said...

Gorgeous card with the perfect color combination!

Carolyn L. said...

Beautiful card! Love the yellow and pink and I dig all those layers! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work
wonderfully presented and has beautiful colors.

Anne Kristine said...

Such a lovely card!

Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Fantastic colours and design! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Your card is just wonderful and I pink and yellow is such a great spring color combination! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

julieprice3 said...

What a sweet image, love the colours and papers, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a beautiful piece of artwork, I love all your stunning details! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Celebrate Spring" Challenge :)

Lori said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous image and love all the blooms!

Sandy said...

I don't know how I missed this dear heart but it looks like I did! so pretty - perfectly designed and colored. You have a great talent for embellishments. Love the colors and the papers.
Sandy xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Card...love the colors!!! At least one of us is creating....