Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dutch Paper Crafts Design Team (huh? me?)

OMG! I can't believe it but I was asked to join a design team over at DutchPaperCrafts! I'm excited, nervous, anxious,  delighted and....well.... still in shock! I mean WOW, someone asked me to join their DESIGN team (oh the pressure, LOL!!)  I managed to finish my first round of designs and hopefully they are good enough to keep me on her team (I was given some Memory Box dies, very easy dies to work with, I love them all!!) I have to say, if you are interested in any Cheery Lynn, Memory Box, Marianne Designs, Nellie Snellen....(and more!) PLEASE go by Darlene's site HERE. She has the best prices AND the best service you could ask for (and not to mention she's a sweetheart, too!!)
Now, you might want to go get yourself a cup of coffee or tea or something even stronger 'cuz there are A LOT of pics to see! (I really want you to see what you can do with the awesome dies!!) And you can find all the dies (and many more) HERE!
Memory Box Bubble Joy Die:
  
I made a stencil using the die and then painted a wine glass with some enamel paint! Easy-peasy!
Memory Box Twigs and Berries (and the Frostyville Border)

 I even used the Twigs and Berries die to cut some fabric! I applied some Heat-n-Bond to some cotton farbic and ran it through my Big Shot, cut like buttah!! Ironed it on the gloves, added a bow and here is a little gift set that was inexpensive (the gloves are from Walmart for 99¢)
Oh and the twigs and berries die aren't just for Winter! Just re-arrange them and you get a great twig wreath!! Decorate it for each season and you have a great card for any time of the year!
 Deer Trio Die and the Chadwick Label die and Stamps:
I found some little gift bags at the Dollar Tree Store so I decorated the front....(again, inexpensive but great way to package a little gift!)
I used the Deer Trio (but cut out the Buck deer) and used some plaid paper and made a simple ornament to accompany the card:
OK, now for the next die, the Frosty Border!
 
Isn't that just the cutest lil doggie you've ever seen! This project is starring the one and only Mallie Bell! (you might not be able to see in the pics, but I used glamour dust over the cut out die to make it POP! And apparently I thought it would be a good idea to make the floor in my studio POP too!)
And let's not forget the Frostyville Border:
 I found the cutest lil pink stocking at Michaels and just couldn't resist it! It's the perfect size for a Gift Card! I cut some cotton fabric with the die and ironed it on, embroidered a matching image from the card and you have a great gift ensemble!
And lastly....the Rosette die and Holly Vine die:
A great yet simple gift idea:
I just love this holly vine die!! (i'm really thinking of ways that I will use it year round....)



Wow, you're still here? I hope that means you've enjoyed seeing the projects and hopefully it'll inspire you to create some for yourself!  Darlene has all the dies in stock and ready to go....just stop by and she'll take good care of you!!
If you have any questions about any specific project, drop me an email and I'll be glad to answer them!  So whatcha think? Did I do OK on my first Design Team project (WOW, it still seems weird to even type that!!)

And I'm entering some challenges with these projects:
Wild Orchid Crafts  - A child's Christmas : Frosty Border Card and Frame
Spectacular Sunday - Anything Christmas: Holly Vine Card, Candle and Gift box
Paper Sundaes - Winter Wonderland: Frostyville Border card and stocking

22 comments:

Monique said...

They are all beautifull.

Hugs Monique

Rita said...

Wow Paula...just gorgeous as usual. They all look so festive...love your work.

julieprice3 said...

WOW! Paula you have been busy! These are fabulous! I'm sure that they are thrilled to have you on there team, your work is spectacular! I do so love those Memory Box dies ,I have quite a few and they're terrific to use, Great work!
Hugs Julie P

sue said...

wow you are a fantastic designer I have no idea why you were surprised to be chosen, off to look at the rest of your blog now

Janie Printz said...

WOW !!! These are amazing, each & every one of them ... Darlene at Dutch Paper Crafts is so lucky to have found you. She is awesome !!!
Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.
Janie

Jenée said...

Oh my gosh, your talent just leaves me in awe! Such imagination. Darlene is so fortunate to have you as a new designer. You have absolutely blown me away!

sara said...

wow you have been busy !! love the pink stocking thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

louise said...

Wow fab projects
Hugs louise xx

BearyNice2U said...

Beautiful projects, your talent is amazing!

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful. Anyone that would get these cards/ wonderful creations would absolutely LOVE them!!

How do you do it??

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Paula, I knew low country women were talented but you take the cake!!! This is an amazing body of work. You are so very talented - gosh, gosh, gosh, I am going to keep this on my computer for some time cause your work is perfection!!!! I have now subscribed so I won't miss a thing.
Sandy

elsi said...

Beautiful each and every one of your projects!! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week ♥

Linda said...

Paula these creations are some of the best work I have seen!!!!!I really mean this!!!!!! Wow what stunning creative projects!!!!!! Specatacular work!!!!!!!

Francy said...

How many gorgeous works for Christmas. I love your style and your creations.
Francy

Linda said...

Paula I had to come back and view these projects again. These are so gorgeous!!!!!! I have an embroidery machine and I think I will go back to it after the holidays!!!!!!I so love these projects and I forgot to congratulate you on your new post. You sure deserve it and they will be very lucky to have you!!!!!!

Caroline said...

Amazing!! your work is gorgeous

Nina said...

Gorgeus work and I totally love it all. Gorgeus details and wonderful colouring.

Thanks for joining our "Anything Christmas" Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
Hugs, Nina.

Betsy said...

WOWZERS!!! All of your projects are just beautiful! You've been busy!!

Vicki said...

All the designs are great, you did a fantastic job, keep up the good work, it gives us not so talented people ideas.
Vicki

Pam said...

All I can say is I am impressed! You are one talented lady Paula. After looking at this post I definetly have to look at the rest of your blog. Off I go!
Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
~Pam L.

Pink Dandelion said...

Just googling ways of using my Holly Vine Die. Thanks for all the inspiration. Debs xx

magdalena said...

What a beautiful cards! Absolutely amazing, especially the blue one! So beautifully designed, love them!